It’s like one of those things that you say that elicits a cocked head and a, “What?”. Like we bought a zoo or something. Except infinitely sillier and minus the animal poop.
In October of this year Alix and I (along with our men) bought an open-concept photobooth. Alix is heavily involved in the event planning scene in the Utah and Salt Lake valleys. Both of us have been sorely disappointed in poor branding, terrible exposures and bulky equipment. Especially when it came down to the Secret Garden event back in January.
If you want something done right, you better do it yourself! So SaltyBooth was born: A utah-based photo booth business run by event experts.
Since getting our photobooth, we’ve had a ton of fun. Lots of late night photo sessions sorting out branding and layouts. It’s resulted in lots of family photos. An excellent perk of the new job, I might add.
We set up the booth for our Christmas cards (which are turning out to be more like New Year’s cards – EEP!). The image quality was nice enough for us to get a 11×14 canvas of the above amazingness. I can’t tell you how thrilled that makes me!
For Halloween we started a new tradition: Pic or Treat. Take a pic or grab a treat. It was a huge hit! Parents could get a great photo of their kids in costume and teens. . . teens squeal over any opportunity for a good selfie!
We had our first event last month with a handful of bloggers. The reception was more than we could have hoped for. Since then we’ve had our second event and booked several more. Get in touch if you’re looking for a photo booth rental for your next event! Here’s why what we offer is better than anything you’ll see locally:
- We understand events and the blogging industry (amazing images are everything)
- If you hire us, you get a calligrapher/designer and an event planner to make your booth awesomesauce
- Users won’t be able to resist sharing their images across social platforms (Integrated Twitter, Facebook and Twitter, SMS and email sharing)
- Instant gratification with a ridiculously amazing photo printer (we only use the best)
- Our rockin’ lighting system allows you to get fabulous photos every time, even if the lighting at your event sucks
- Our open-concept booth takes up very little space and it’s all-in-0ne so no bulky equipment to trip over
- We’re really fun!
Email us at infoATsaltyboothDOTcom to book us for your next event.