Posts Tagged ‘hand-me-down’
No make up and crazy hair today. I’m going to a clothing swap tonight so I’ll probably get make up on before I go. Maybe. I’m itching to layer with sweaters soon, but I have to remind myself to enjoy these warm days of late summer/early fall. We’re in for a long winter, up here in the mountains.
- necklaces: Forever 21, twig creative (I think)
- top: thrifted
- belt: hand-me-down from grandma
- pants: Ross
- shoes: c/o Blowfish
I sorta want to foil the tips of these shoes in silver. Not sure how well they would wear, but the idea sounds nice.
My grandma has killer taste. She turned 88 on Sunday, but she still acts like a 70 year old.
I love wearing light-weight skirts during the summer. Truth be told, I don’t currently own a single pair of shorts. I definitely don’t mind it being that way. This outfit was really easy. No make up, just lipstick and glasses.
We were going to go to the zoo, but then I realized I left my keys in the car. The locked car. Oh yeah & I did it again today. POOP.
- earrings: thrifted, $1
- necklace: handmade by my Dad
- top: Walmart, $4
- cardi: hand-me-down
- jeggings: H&M, $15
- shoes: H&M, $10
- top: DownEast Basics, $3
- necklace: Tai Pan, c/o Tai Pan Trading
- belt: hand-me-down from grandma Newton
- skirt: handmade, $2
- shoes: swapped
I was wearing this:
- necklace: handmade by my dad – given to me on my wedding day
- dress: hand-me-down, Nanette of New York – my mom wore it first, then my Aunt Bee, my older sister, me, followed by my younger sister
- earrings: my great-grandma Buz
- shoes: Forever young shoes, $20