Posts Tagged ‘grey’
Not the best photos in the world, but I really liked this outfit. It’s what I wore Thanksgiving day on my way to the airport to reunite with my fam.
It took me until 3pm to get showered & dressed today. It feels like I’ve been hit by a ton of bricks. Seriously, could I be more lazy? Oh yeah, I could’ve not fed & clothed the kids.
- scarf: New York, c/o Shop at Home
- sweater: Lands End, gift
- top: Walmart, $5
- jeans: Ross, $15?
- shoes: thrifted, $5
Fun fact: this was shot at 3200 ISO, f3.3, 1/125. I really love having a camera that can handle these truly dark & grey days.
I wore this ensemble the last day of Sewing Summit. It was super comfortable with a dash of dressy.
- top: Forever 21, $15
- cardigan: thrifted, $4
- necklace: gift from Nikki with a couple extra charms from Vintage Oddity.
- skirt: thrifted + refashioned, $4
- shoes: Ross, $16
- hairclip: garage sale, 10¢
- earrings: gift, Erin
- cardigan: boutique in Provo, $15
- belt: thrifted, $1.50
- cuff: handmade
- top: thrifted & refashioned, $2
- jeans: Walmart & refashioned, $12
- boots: swapped with Sarah