I believe in Christ! He did something super awesome for all of us. These printables are focused around our Savior. I hope that if you’re a disciple of Christ, regardless of denomination, you’ll enjoy these designs.
I’ve been totally crushing on blues and watercolor textures lately, so I thought I’d do a take on a painted Easter egg with this printable. The design is similar to my 2010 box, but with a whole new spin.
Each design element ties back to a symbol and a scripture (see printable) from the Bible (KJV). It’d be a fun way to do place cards for an Easter feast, or give away to a neighbor or a loved one.
- The cross symbolizes Christ’s sacrifice
- The scallops represent fish scales/ and we must become fishers of men
- The three stripes represent the godhead
- The laurel leaves represent royalty
- The palm leaves represent Christ’s victory over death
The thing that I love so much about religious symbolism is that you can see a seemingly ordinary graphic and find deeper meaning within it.
I hope you enjoy this design and share a box or two with family and friends. Click the link below to download.
Check out past year’s printable Easter stuff: