Posts Tagged ‘black’
I made this top last night while trying to figure out a pattern for a dress I’m working on. I’d say it turned out pretty well. I still need to hem the sleeves, neckline & bottom.
- top: handmade, $2 (fabric on sale at JoAnn’s)
- belt: vintage, $15
- cuff: Wet Seal, don’t remember
- jeans: Ross?, $15
- shoes: thrifted, $5
Just updated this hand-me-down top to the 21st century.
- necklace: RiteAid, million years ago
- top: hand-me-down + refashioned
- denim: Forever 21, $13
- shoes: Uptown Cheapskate, $30
I found this top at a clothing swap months ago & wore it for the first time today. I like how it looks, but not how it sounds. It makes a plasticky rustling noise as I move.
- necklace: gift c/o Cambria Cove BlogHer ’10
- cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft, gift from mom
- tank: Forever 21, swapped
- skinnies: Forever 21, $15
- shoes: MisC, $23
This is essentially what I wore in my refashioning class at Sewing Summit. I wore different shoes, though. I just couldn’t find the other pair when I got around to taking this photo. I really need to unpack from last weekend.
- top: thrifted & refashioned, $4
- belt: thrifted, $1
- skirt: thrifted & refashioned, $6
- shoes: Aldo, $65 (the ones I wore to summit were $4 Nine West wedges)
TOTAL: $76 ($15 at Summit)
Went to Kilby Court last night to see my cousin’s band, Soft Science. Great show.
- top: Threadless, $10
- necklace: In Honor of Design, c/o IHOD
- blazer: thrifted, $6
- cords: Gap, gift from mom
- shoes: vintage, $23