I am so excited about giving gifts this year, I’ve got a B-I-G surprise in store for Chris. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he opens it! I just love that bursting-at-the-seams excitement that I get when I figured out something particularly thoughtful to give to someone. What are your Christmas gift-giving plans? Do any of you have plans to give the gift of love and appreciation (aka a really special letter)?
I’m doing a unique giveaway here this week. One lucky, random commenter will win a hand-written note transcribed by me! What does this mean, exactly? It means the winner will email me the text for the letter, I’ll hand write the sentiments in calligraphy on special stationery and send it off in a special envelope to that special someone. I think this is a great idea, especially for those loved ones that may be far away and/or overseas serving our country.
Please follow the guidelines below for entry:
- Please comment on this post. Click on the this permalink or the title above to comment.
- Any comment will do. If you can’t think of what to say, answer one of these questions: Who would you sent a letter to? Would it be funny or sappy?
- Comment before 11:59pm midnight MST Thursday, December 10, 2009.
- Please tell family and friends about it (not required, but very nice). Tweet, Facebook, or text someone about it.
- One comment per person only.
P.S. There’s nothing wrong with entering for your significant other. Make sure to put their email address in the comment form & include your name in the comment!